Tuesday, April 24, 2012


        I was blessed to be able to visit Belize in January. It is a beautiful country. I am using this photo to present a point. This world we live in is amazing. The beauty can be found in every corner. Even the smallest insect is amazing and wondrous. The sunsets and sunrises can take your breath away. With all of this beauty that surrounds us, why do so many people seem determined to destroy the planet that sustains our life? Please recycle. It seems like such a small thing. It can make such a big impact. It may take a few extra moments out of your busy life but it is worth it. I don't have any kids to save the planet for but I am still trying to do my best to make this world sustainable for generations to come. With the population ever on the increase, the Earth's resources will be stretched until it is no longer able to contain the human population. I doubt we will find another planet like this one, so lets do our best to protect what we have. Please take an extra moment to recycle that plastic container or the aluminum can. It may not seem like much, but a little effort put forth from everyone will make a difference. Thank you. :)

1 comment: